Virgin Wines was not like a standard wine seller - the majority of the wines are often exclusive. Virgin would form close relationships with the Winemakers, our wine buyer would travel the globe to discover new wines and form new partnerships. Virgin would often work with the Winemakers from the start of the process right through to fermentation, bottling, labelling and transport. I would from time-to-time work with the Wine Buyer & Winery to create new labels.
We would also perform user tests, exactly the same juice with 2 or more label designs. Very interesting to see how consumers buy mostly on how
- Virtual Winery 2013 - Doncella Roja - Concepts and final.
- Storms River - Sauvignon Blanc 09 & Mira NV 08.
- Cleanskin - 2nd generation.
- Oscar Cellar Selection 2008.
- Springburn Paarl Reserve 2008.
- Gravel Road.
- Callie Louw.