UEA wanted to move towards rebranding. Working with UEA Marketing Director and all Faculties to create a unified design standard, a clean, well-presented online presence while balancing the need for individual faculties and Departments to have self-expression within a defined framework.
- A move to reduce the emphasis of the UEA logo in preparation for new one.
- Design to be clean and modern and would be used a force of change.
- The site to reflect the unique and distinctive architectural heritage of the campus buildings.
- Each Faculty/ Department would be given their own colour schemes and widgets to meet their individual requirements.
- 2nd Generation
- Design, front-end build.
- Worked with Polopoly (3rd Party) to integrated into their massive CMS system with bespoke functionality.
Role: Part of The Works - Advertising Agency.