To take new brand designs and extend and strengthen in order to create a strong, professional and unified identity across all media - website, stationery, brochures/leaflets, banners and adverts.
- Reworked logo - changed colours and introduced scrollwork.
- Changed brand colours from purple to Virgin Red/Grey
- Introduced new support graphics which echo the new logo.
- Coincided with Virgin.com re-branding - all work needed to be signed off with Virgin HQ.
- 3rd Generation: circa 2010
- Complete re-design & build of templates which were then integrated into a CMS with customised functionality & bespoke widgets.
- Taking the next generation of branding and strengthen identity.
- Streamlined shopping cart process from 15 pages to 4/5 pages.
- Helped to rollout to USA and Australia on separate CMS. White paper variations for Maillife.
- 2nd Generation: circa 2008.
- Mostly a re-skin with some upgraded functionality - mainly to move toward a stronger alignment with Virgin core brand.